Final thoughts

A lecture that I would share with people would be about dreaming big dreams. I loved that lecture because it really encouraged people to go for their "big dream". Not only to go for a big dream but also to dream big. We are the only ones holding us back so we shouldn't hold ourselves back, ever! I think this lesson really resonated with me because, I admit, that I'm afraid to dream big. I've gotten comfortable with a lot of things in my life and living comfortably make it hard to want to grow or change. That is something that I would like to change after taking this class. 

A piece of advice (there's a few) I would give someone before they start their entrepreneurial journey would be to have a solid plan set into place before starting. To acquire mentors or associates in the business industry to give you tips, suggestions, advice, etc. as to how to start up a successful business. I'd also advice them to thing of what they want to achieve with their entrepreneurial business. That could be personally or professionally but what is it that they want to get out of starting their own business. I would tell them to reflect on that question and answer because I think it could help them in how they want to run their business.

 Some caution I would give would be not to quit or get discouraged. It's not going to be easy. It's going to take a lot of blood, sweat and tears (figuratively) to make a successful business. Even after all the work needed to put into a startup business, it could still fail. But they STILL should not give up on their dreams. Keep going and keep dreaming. 


Comments